| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Watertown, Ny in November is cool at 3.4 °C (38.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry. Circa 112mm (4.4in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:07 long and the longest day is 10:08 long with an average length of 9:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Watertown, Ny November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Watertown, Ny, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Watertown, Ny:
- Kingston, On, Canada - 53.8 kms (33.4 miles) WNW
- Trenton, On, Canada - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) W
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 73.1 kms (45.5 miles) SW
- Brockport W, Ny, Usa - 178.9 kms (111.2 miles) WSW
- Syracuse, New York, Usa - 98.7 kms (61.3 miles) S
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 166.4 kms (103.4 miles) SW
- Cortland, Ny, Usa - 157.4 kms (97.8 miles) S
- Ithaca Cornell Un, Ny, Usa - 178 kms (110.6 miles) SSW
- Ottawa (Airport), Canada - 149.4 kms (92.8 miles) N
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - 148.1 kms (92 miles) N
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) NE
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) NE
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 164.2 kms (102 miles) ENE
- Indian Lake, Ny, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) E
- Lowville, Ny, Usa - 47.1 kms (29.3 miles) ESE
- Gloversville, Ny, Usa - 170.1 kms (105.7 miles) SE
- Cooperstown, Ny, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SE